Using Stock Level Setup to manage Products in your Warehouse is more efficient.
This feature allows you to manage Orders and Deliveries.
For Stock Level Management, there are four types of tags:
Follow the steps in the guide to set them up:
- Navigate to the All Warehouses page via the Warehouse tab:
- Select the Warehouse from the list where you want to set the Stock Level for a specific product.
- Click the "View" button:
- Scroll down to see a list of the products available in the Warehouse:
- Choose the product for which the Stock level will be configured from the list. Use the filter function under the name of each column to search for specific parameters or Name.
- Select the dropdown arrow next to the Details button:
- Then click on button.
- You can set the quantity for each level of a product in the pop-up window:
Done! You have set parameters for proper Stock Level management.