In contrast to fixed rates for individual services or cases, a Global Budget provides a fixed amount of funding for a fixed period of time (typically one year) for a specified population.
In this article, we will overview how to create a new Global budget.
- To add a new one you have to go to the Procurement tab, and click on the Budgets tab:
- On the following page, you may see all the budgets that you have. To add a new one click on the "Add Budget" button.
- In the pop up enter the information about the new budget. Such fields as Budget Name, Amount, and Currency have to be full-filled.
- For the setting up choose the options from the checkboxes:
Allow Negative checkbox: When you tick on it and switch on this function your budget may stay negative but once it is off you will not be able to make any purchases.
Global Access checkbox: Once the mode is on it will allow any user from your team see the budget. If the mode is of the budget is seen just by the users with specific rights and access.
- Tick on the Global Access checkbox and turn it on
- After the information is fulfilled about the new budget, press "Save". The budget will appear in the list on the dashboard.
On the list of budgets, you are able to see all information about them: total amount, how much is used, how much is remaining:
If you have too many budgets and it's not convenient to search for the necessary ones you can just type the budget's name and press enter or you can filter the budgets using other fields by parameters: