There are various types of Budgets that can be used in the system.
You can find an explanation of the Global Budget here.
In this article, we will learn how to assign a user/project to a budget that is not visible to other users.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Assigning the Budget to the User or project can be made in the process of adding a New Budget or editing the existing one.
Here's an example of how to modify an existing Budget and its settings.
- Navigate to the Procurement tab and select the Budgets section:
- You are on the Budgets page, where you can see all of your Budgets. If you have a lot of them, use the filter function in each column:
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the View button to the right:
- Click "Edit":
- The information about your Budget is displayed in the pop-up window. If you check the Global Access box and deactivate the function, you will be able to assign the budget to the User, Project, or Department:
- Click "Save". Now your budget has been assigned to a project and user.