If you need to make changes to your Budget, you can do so with a few clicks.
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the Procurement tab and then on the Budgets section:
- In the list of budgets choose the required one.
NOTE: If there are many of them, you can sort them by Name, Total amount, Status, etc.
- On the right side, there is a "View" button with a dropdown arrow next to it:
- If you click on the dropdown arrow you are able to choose the action: Edit or Make it passive:
- By clicking on Edit pop-up will be shown. Make any changes that you need and press Save:
Allow Negative checkbox: When you check it and enable this function, your budget may remain negative, but you will be unable to make any purchases.
When you enable the Global Access mode, any user on your team will be able to see the budget. If the budget mode is only visible to users with specific rights and access.
- By clicking Make Passive, the budget will no longer be active, and you will no longer be able to assign Purchase Orders to it.