Once you've created a PO, the vendor will receive an email informing them of the upcoming order. He has the authority to accept or reject the PO.
However, there may be times when the Vendor informs you that he did not receive any email notifications. You can determine whether or not the notification has been opened.
Follow the steps below to obtain the information:
For the start, you should open a certain PO.
- Go to the Procurement tab and select All PO's or Open PO's:
- Choose one from the list and click the "View" button on the right side of the order:
- On the PO Overview page, click the dropdown arrow next to the "Approve Instead of Vendor" button and select "Mail Logs":
- You will be able to track the status of email notification in the pop-up window:
- By clicking on each mail log with a date and time, you can see when a notification was sent, delivered, or opened: