To avoid confusion with incorrect contacts during changes in the Supplier company structure, you can always add different people with roles to the Vendors card. By including them, you will always be able to contact the appropriate person.
The steps for adding contacts to a Vendor card are as follows:
- Go to the Vendors tab and click "All Vendors":
- After being redirected to the All Vendors page, you can filter them by parameters to find the one you need:
Search is available by Name, Service Area, Location, Rating, and Status.
Use these parameters to narrow down the list of available Vendors.
- Once you've located the necessary Vendor, click on the Vendor's Name:
- You are redirected to the Card:
You are able to see different sections with information.
- To add a contact, go to the Contact section and click the "Add Contact" button:
- In the pop-up, select the Type/Role of Contact and enter your Full Name, Phone Number, and Email Address. Click the "Add Contact" button: