Let's say you want to add a discount that you have on a specific purchase order from a vendor. The process to apply the discount is simple and straightforward, taking only a few clicks. For doing this you should locate the section on the purchase order pertaining to the cost of the goods or services being purchased and enter the discount amount or percentage.
Follow the steps below to get it done:
1. Go to the All POs tab:
2. From the list of All POs choose the required one and click the View button next to it:
3. On the PO Overview page find the section with listed products. Then find the Add Discount button and click it:
4. One more row will be visible below the list of products:
5. Enter the discount and then click Save.
6. The discount will be applied to the Total PO Amount.
By applying the discount, you are able to reduce the cost of the purchase, which will benefit your company in the long run.