Vendors may be unable to enter the platform to make a bid for a variety of reasons. They may, however, use other methods to notify you of their offers. In this case, you can submit/add a bid on behalf of a Vendor to avoid a snafu.
Follow the steps below to accomplish this:
- Click on the RFQ section on the left side menu to open the RFQ board:
- Choose RFQ from the list and click the "View" button:
- Find the "Options" button on the RFQ page, right next to the status, and click it:
- From a dropdown menu choose the "Add Offer" button:
- In the opened window, select a Vendor from the dropdown list on whose behalf you will submit a bid:
- Enter Unit Price:
- Once you are done click on the "Submit Bid" button:
A new bid will be added to a Tender.