RFQ stands for request for quotation.
The following feature makes the Purchase Order process simple and profitable for a business.
Analyzing the quotes from various Vendors allows you to select the best one.
In this article, we will go over the situation after the RFQ has been created and you would like to invite additional vendors in addition to those who have already been invited.
To add a new Vendor to RFQ follow the steps below:
- To access the RFQ board, click the "RFQ" button on the left side menu:
- Choose the specific RFQ from the list and click the "View" button to open it:
- On the RFQ page, click the "Options" button next to the status:
- Select and click "Settings" from the dropdown menu:
- Click on the Vendors section in the pop-up window:
- Select a Vendor from the dropdown list by pressing on a field:
- After you've added a Vendor, click the "Save" button:
- In the pop-up window click Yes.
A Vendor will now receive an invitation to attend the Tender via email.