Team Procure Platform gives you a lot of opportunities to manage your daily routine. Managing RFQ, requests, and purchase orders is not the only one option. Integration with the applications that are used within your daily workflow is easy now. No need to duplicate the same information and each time gets tired. That is not an option.
For this case, we offer different solutions to integrate with your daily services but in this article, we will speak about integration with Quickbooks. Setting this tool doesn't require a lot of wasted time. Just a few clicks that we will pass along to you.
So let's get started.
- First of all, go to the Settings of your account. For doing that click on the icon in the top right corner of your panel as in the screenshot below:
- Then click on Settings.
- On the left side menu find Integrations Module and click on it:
- In the list of all possible integrations find QuickBooks and click the "Connect to QuickBooks" button:
- Once you are done you will be automatically redirected to the QuickBooks login page:
- Sign in using your credentials.
- If you have already saved once just click on Sign In.
Once you have passed the previous steps you can see a new screen. Click on Connect once again:
- On the QuickBooks Settings page choose which data you would like to sync:
All the rest will be held automatically.
There are some more useful articles on this topic:
- How to disconnect Quickbooks from Team Procure?
- How to sync Quickbooks with Team Procure?